Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024

   

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024.  There are a lot of great books in coming out in this time frame and the following books are the books that I really, really can't wait for.  Without further ado, here we go in order by release date:

Sleep Like Death by Kalynn Bayron - Release date: July 2nd, 2024 - I really enjoyed Cinderella is Dead and I'm looking forward to more YA fantasy from her.

A Darker Mischief by Derek Milman - Release date: July 2nd, 2024 - I am very ready for this YA dark academia thriller!

I Was a Teenage Slasher by Stephen Graham Jones - Release date: July 16th, 2024 - Slashers usually aren't my thing, but I do really like this author's brand of horror.

Medici Heist by Caitlin Schneiderhan - Release date: August 6th, 2024 - Doesn't this just sound cool?

The Seventh Veil of Salome by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - Release date: August 6th, 2024 - It's always great to have the chance to read a new book from this author.

Celestial Monsters (The Sunbearer Duology #2) by Aiden Thomas - Release date: September 3rd, 2024 - The first book in this duology was delightful and I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

Somewhere Beyond the Sea (Cerulean Chronicles #2) by T.J. Klune - Release date: September 10th, 2024 - Please, I need this now!

Lucy Undying by Kiersten White - Release date: September 10th, 2024 - I really loved Kiersten White's Frankenstein retelling, so I have very high expectations for her Dracula story.

The Hitchcock Hotel by Stephanie Wrobel - Release date: September 24th, 2024 - As a Hitchcock fan, I think I need this.

Don't Let the Forest In by C.G. Drews - Release date: October 29th, 2024 - This YA horror sounds like it's going to be right up my alley!


What are you hoping to read this summer?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Hitchcock Hotel certainly has the Psycho vibe. Could be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hitchcock Hotel looks like one my daughter might enjoy!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/late-2024-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing the TJ Klune book on a lot of lists today. Obviously that is one highly anticipated release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Lucy Undying on my TBR. The cover is creeping me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo The Hitchcock Hotel looks really good! I also have the Klune book on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second half of 2024 is out of control! lol I'm also very excited for The Hitchcock Hotel, Lucy Undying and I Was a Teenage Slasher:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many amazing books coming out soon!

      Delete
  7. A Darker Mischief has a STUNNING cover and I need to get into dark acadamia. :) Also looking forward to Celestial Monsters bc I bought the first book and would love to binge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Medici Heist and Hitchcock Hotel definitely have my interested picqued! My list is here:

    https://readingfreely.com/2024/06/25/top-ten-anticipated-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look good. TJ Klune is on my list

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/25/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-during-the-second-half-of-2024/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A few of these are on my list too! I can't wait!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm too wimpy for horror novels, but I am intrigued by THE HITCHCOCK HOTEL. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really interested in both I Was a Teenage Slasher and Don't Let the Forest In. 2024 is a good year for horror so far. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US