Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 TBR

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books on My Summer 2024 TBR.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Boy in the Red Dress by Kristin Lambert - This YA historical mystery sounds absolutely fascinating.  I'm reading this as part of the Read Harder challenge.

Conan Doyle for the Defense: The True Story of a Sensational British Murder, a Quest for Justice, and the World's Most Famous Detective Writer by Margalit Fox - This history book sounds absolutely fascinating.  This is one of my Beat the Backslist books.

Drama by Raina Telgemeier - I've read other books from this author and I'm looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about here as well.  I'll be reading this for the Read Harder challenge.

Everyone on This Train is a Suspect (Ernest Cunningham #2) by Benjamin Stevenson - I loved the first book in this series and I can't wait to read the sequel.  I'm going to read this for the Popsugar Reading Challenge

The Inscription (The MacAlpins #1) by Pam Binder - I can't resist time travel, but this has just been sitting on my shelf for way too long.  I'll be reading this for Year in Aeldia.

The Long Way Down (Daniel Faust #1) by Craig Schaefer - This sounds like my kind of urban fantasy and a perfect summer read.  I'm going to read this for the Popsugar Reading Challenge

Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas - I loved Cemetery Boys and The Sunbearer Trials and I can't wait to read this as part of the Read Harder challenge.

The Mummy, Ramses the Damned (Ramses the Damned #1) by Anne Rice - One of my friends likes Anne Rice, but somehow this is one of that author's that I've missed.  I'll be reading this for Year in Aeldia.

Sal and Gabi Break the Universe (Sal and Gabi #1) by Carlos Hernandez - This just looks delightful and I've heard only great things about this.  This is one of my Beat the Backslist books.

Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 1 by Kamome Shirahama - I've heard nothing but great things about this manga series.  It sounds like so much fun and I can't wait to read it for the Read Harder challenge.


What are you hoping to read this summer?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. You have a nice mixture of genres and types on your summer list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Stevenson's first book, and really need to read the second one. Did you know there's a Christmas themed one planned for this year? I hope you enjoy reading all of these.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, no but I'll have to keep my eyes open for it!

      Delete
  3. I want to read Everyone on This Train is a Suspect but not sure if I have to read the first book first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished book one not too long ago and you can't miss it.

      Delete
  4. I love the eclectic mix you have chosen. It's been so long since I read anything by Anne Rice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for EVERYONE ON THIS TRAIN IS A SUSPECT too. Like you, I loved the first book. I hope we both enjoy the sequel!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you'll enjoy these books!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2024-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Boy in the Red Dress does sound interesting!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting mix of books there. I hope that you enjoy reading them.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2024-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Cemetery Boys too! I need to pick up more of the author's work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read The Mummy but it's been years. I remember enjoying it, though. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I am so excited you're going to start Witch Hat Atelier! I started it last year and it was my first manga ever but I adore it! The Mummy also sounds fun!

    Veros @ Dark Shelf of Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  12. I screamed when I saw Sal & Gabi, but I completely lost it at Witch Hat Atelier. It's my all-time favorite manga and I hope you fall in love with it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list, and sorry for the super late visit. I'm so intrigued by The Boy in the Red Dress, and I love the cover of it! I'm on the fence with Anne Rice - some of her books are favorites of mine, and others just don't do it for me. I hope that you get to read all of these over the summer and love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US