Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Wishes - this week we're granting bookish wishes for our fellow book lovers!  The following are ten books are books I'd love to own and my birthday is coming right up in just over a month as well.  All of titles I've shared below are linked to Goodreads, but my Amazon Wishlist can be found here.  I would be tickled pink if anyone decided to grant one of my wishes.  Thank you very much in advance!

Assassins Anonymous by Rob Hart

Dreadful by Caitlin Rozakis

How to Become a Dark Lord and Die Trying (Dark Lord Davi #1) by Django Wexler

Keeper of Stones and Stars by Michael Barakiva

Looking for Smoke by K.A. Cobell

My Throat an Open Grave by Tori Bovalino

Now, Conjurers by Freddie Kolsch

Sky's End's (Above the Black #1) Marc J. Gregson

Someone You Can Build a Nest In by John Wiswell

The Trials of Empire (Empire of the Wolf #3) by Richard Swan


Are you looking forward to or have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Everything look so good, especially i love Keeper of Stones and Stars cover, looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picks. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/06/11/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-wishlist/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these covers are so stunning. I've been really curious about Someone You Can Build a Nest In. It just sounds like such an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does. Thanks for coming over, Alicia!

      Delete
  4. Fun list! I can't wait to read Assassins Anonymous 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. I love the title HOW TO BECOME THE DARK LORD AND DIE TRYING! LOL

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren! I wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for my book. It came yesterday and I am so excited to start it. Thank you again for granting one of my wishes ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 TBR