Skip to main content

12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024 - May Update

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today, I'm sharing my April update for the 12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024.  In May, I managed to complete 1 book for a total 10 out of the 12 books.  Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in May:
 
 ❋ ❋ 

Penpal by Dathan Auerbach was a great mystery thriller.  I'm glad it was recommended to me because otherwise I probably would have completely missed it.  I love that while this is a horror story, it also acts as a mystery for the reader itself to put together the puzzle of the story.  It's a real roller coaster.  Prepare yourself for that ending though - it's rough!  I don't want to give anything away, but  watch out for stranger danger kids!

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you taking part in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US