Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Titles Starting With The Letter A

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Had Very Strong Emotions About, but I've decided to do something a bit different this week.  I found this via Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales (she found it Pam @ Read Bake Create) and the idea is to share ten of your favorite books that begin with a certain letter.  Today, I'm featuring ten of my favorite books beginning with the letter A.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood



The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes #3) by Arthur Conan Doyle 

An Alchemy of Masques and Mirrors (The Risen Kingdoms #1) by Curtis Craddock

Alex McKenna and the Geranium Deaths (Alex McKenna #1) by Vicki-Ann Bush

All Creatures Great and Small (All Creatures Great and Small #1-2) by James Herriott

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

American Gods (American Gods #1) by Neil Gaiman

An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker 

The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books starting with the letter A?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!


Comments

  1. As someone who adores the British series of All Creatures and Sherlock, giving one of the books a chance seems like something I should try. Maybe seeing them featured on lists on repeat will someday finally convince me! ;) Thanks so much for visiting my website today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like audiobooks, Nicholas Ralph narrates the All Creatures Great and Small audiobooks. 😁

      Delete
  2. American Gods is one of my favorites, everything by Gaiman is always amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi! It wad a fun read 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband gave me An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason a few years ago for Christmas. He was trying to give me a book that wasn't on my TBR or wish lish. When I read it last year, I found it quite enjoyable! And thanks for the shout out this week!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/warm-fuzzy-reads-12-books-to-give-you-warm-fuzzy-feelings/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea😁 An I love seeing An Alchemy of Masques & Mirrors on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024