Skip to main content

Pride Month 2024 - Potential TBR

Happy Saturday everyone!  As you know, June is Pride Month and like usual I've decided to celebrate the occasion by tackling some LGBTQIAP+ books this month.  If you like, you can check out what I read for Pride Month in 20182019202020212022, and 2023 as well.  I've got a pretty good line up for this year.  I don't know how many I'll get to, but I've got something to aim for.  Keep reading to see my TBR of books I hope to read this June:

Books I Own:

The Absinthe Underground by Jamie Pacton - A few days ago I found what looks like an untouched copy of this at a thrift store for 50 cents! I couldn't believe it!

Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out by Susan Kuklin - I downloaded a free eAudiobook of this awhile back out of it.  This seems like a great time to give it a listen.

The Coldest Touch by Isabel Sterling - I've really enjoyed everything I've read from this author so far and this sounds great.  Plus, you can't go wrong with vampires.


The Jasmine Throne (The Burning Kingdoms #1) by Tasha Suri - I've been putting this off for way too long.  I've only heard great things about it.


Library Books:

Ace: What Asexuality Reveals About Desire, Society, and the Meaning of Sex by Angela Chen - I'm really interested in what this nonfiction title has to say.  Plus, it appeared on my radar thanks to Heartstopper.

The Boy in the Red Dress by Kristin Lambert - This YA historical mystery sounds absolutely fascinating.  I'm reading this for Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge.

Branded by the Pink Triangle by Ken Setterington - I have a feeling I'll need tissues for this history book.

The Lesbiana's Guide to Catholic School by Sonora Reyes - I've seen only glowing reviews of this novel and I'm really looking forward to it.  I'll also be reading this for the Popsugar Reading Challenge.

Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas - I loved Cemetery Boys and The Sunbearer Trials and I can't wait to read this.  I'm reading this for Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge.

Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming - Alan Cumming is one of my favorites.  I'll also be reading this for the Popsugar Reading Challenge.

This Winter (Solitaire #0.5) by Alice Oseman - It's always good to see Charlie and Nick.

The Unbroken (Magic of the Lost #1) by C.L. Clark - I've heard so many great things about this series and I'd love to start it.  I'll also be reading this for the Popsugar Reading Challenge.


Have you read any of these books?  Which ones should I make my top priority?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. This looks like a really good selection for Pride Month. I completely forgot about it, but I'm sure many of my books I plan to read can fit into the event😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with these, but I've been seeing The Absinthe Underground around a lot and the cover is absolutely STUNNING. Can't wait for your thoughts. Happy Pride! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US