I can't believe it, but I've been nominated again for the Liebster Award. This time I would like to thank Lady Bee at Let Books Bee for the nomination!
Since I've already been nominated and answered questions and nominated others that way, I believe this time I'll just be answering the questions from Lady Bee.
Here we go:
1. There's a fire in your room! You only have time to grab one book and make a run for the door. Which is it?
I have several books that have been in my family for a long time so I would definitely choose one of those. I'm not 100% which one at this point, though. However, I think The Prattler: A Story Book for Boys and Girls, edited by Uncle Herbert may be up near the top.
2. Say, you get to interview any author, either alive or dead, who would it be?
I'm tempted to say the Bronte sisters - that would be an amazing opportunity!
3. A new Twilight spin-off will be made! Love it or hate it? Why?
I'm not that much of a fan of Twilight (namely Bella) so I'd be much more likely to hate it than anything. However, if it focused on Jasper in his earlier days (best part of the series), I might kind of like it.
4. A cheesy romance novel or a toe-curling horror story?
A toe-curling horror story any day of the week!
5. Pure, milk, or white chocolate? Why?
I much prefer the smooth sweetness of milk chocolate to dark or white.
6. Honestly, do you reply to every review request you get?
I try to reply to all of them, but sometimes with my busy schedule it can be difficult.
7. Did you ever stop reading a book because it was "too much?"
If our definition of "too much" is the same, then yes, I have. Two recent examples: Fallen by Lauren Kate and Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick. I'm sorry but they just weren't for me.
8. What's the worst book you have ever read?
Aside from the two I mentioned above, I absolutely hated Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar. It was recommended to me a few time so I thought I would look into it (and I've never seen an episode of the show). I couldn't even make it three chapters before I gave up on it. That's another pretty recent example although I do have many more.
9. What book do you want to see as a movie? Which actor should play the main character?
Based on what I'm reading now, I would absolutely love to see a Throne of Glass movie! I'm not sure about casting for Celaena, but I think Chaol could be played by a younger Jensen Ackles or Bradley James with darker hair.
10. What do you like the most about blogging so far?
I love getting the chance to share some of my favorite stories with fellow bookworms!
11. Have you learned anything since you started your blog? If so, what did you learn?
I learned about the Liebster Award - it's a great way to spread the word about newer book blogs! :)