Skip to main content

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week the category is the books you want to read but just don't have yet.  I could easily go on and on with this list, but here are the ones I really, really want now. :)

1. Crown of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


I'm only halfway through Throne of Glass and I can say that I already need book two!

2. The Treatment by Suzanne Young


I loved The Program and must continue the ride with Sloane and James, especially after that ending.

3. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen



The first two installments of The Ascendance Trilogy were absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see how the story wraps up.

4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell


Still can't believe I haven't gotten around to this one yet...and that needs to be fixed soon!

5. Rebel Heart by Moira Young


Blood Red Road, the first installment in this series, is an absolutely brilliant post-apocalyptic novel and I'm really looking forward to continuing Saba's journey.

6. Unhinged by A. G. Howard


I greatly enjoyed the darkly reimagined Wonderland so I'm eager to dive back into this world.

7. Red Rising by Pierce Brown


I've heard so many good things about this and it sounds like it's right up my alley. I need to see if it lives up to the hype!

8. Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett


Pratchett is amazing and Moist von Lipwig is one of my favorite Discworld characters.  I'm looking forward to this one!

9. The Diviners by Libba Bray


The premise sounds awesome - and look at that cover!

10. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor


Brilliant series!  I can't believe I haven't finished this one several times over yet....maybe it's because I just don't want to leave Taylor's fantastic characters.


So that's my list - what about yours? Do we share any titles? :)

Comments

  1. Ooooo yes I want to read Red Rising and Unhinged too! Crown of Midnight is such a good read so I hope you get that one soon! Especially seeing as Heir of Fire comes out next week :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm really looking forward to it! :)
      Thanks for visiting me, too.

      Delete
  2. I just bought Crown of Midnight. It's even more beautiful in person!! I'd already read it on my iPad, but I NEEDED it in hardback. CoM is AMAZING!! I highly suggest reading it. It's a fantastic sequel to my most-loved series, Throne of Glass. Enjoy your books; great choices!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Eleanor and Park!! Read, read, read! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can possibly get my hands on a copy, I plan to! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review