Skip to main content

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers #1) by David Estes - Review

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 

This excellent dystopia grabbed me right from the very beginning and didn't let go! It blew me away - great concept, excellent heroine, well-developed and relatable characters, realistic dialogue, and awesome world-building. The dual POV between Adele and Tristan flows remarkably well. I know I didn't do The Moon Dwellers justice in this review, but it was an action-packed, page-turning journey from beginning to end. If you liked The Hunger Games, Divergent, Legend, or The Maze Runner, you should most definitely try The Moon Dwellers! I highly recommend it! I'm super excited for the sequel, The Star Dwellers, and I will be starting Fire Country next. David Estes is an author to watch.


I read this from October 7 - December 18, 2013 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows