Skip to main content

Matched by Ally Condie - Review





I listened to the first disc of the audio book, before I stopped. I simply couldn't get into the storytelling, characters, setting, or plot. What I listened to was a little too boring for my tastes and it seems awfully similar to The Giver by Lois Lowry if romance and a love-triangle were the chief aspect of the story. After reading the description and some of the reviews, I seriously don't know what more I could have expected from it.



Comments

  1. I tried to read this book like 2 years ago. I made it 30 pages before I had to stop. It was such a boring book, and was so painful to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early