Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014



It's time for Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week the theme is New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014.  I'll name my new favorites below:

William Ritter



Kevin Hearne


Sarah J. Maas 



John Layman


Anne-Rae Vasquez


Cristin Terrill


Elizabeth Wein


Sally Green


Samantha Shannon


Rainbow Rowell


If you aren't familiar with anyone on my list, you should definitely look them up.  They deserve all the love they can get!

Do we share any new-to-me authors for the year?

Thanks for stopping by and see you this time next week!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed the two books I've read by Rowell. I also found CODE NAME VERITY very compelling.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read Fangirl so far, but I really enjoyed her style of writing and I'll have to read more. I'll also have to read Rose Under Fire the companion to Code Name Verity.

      Delete
  2. I actually am unfamiliar with a few of things, so I definitely will have to look them up! But I've read books from Sally Green, Rainbow Rowell, Sarah J. Maas, Elizabeth Wein, and Cristin Terrill. I have to agree with you, these are pretty amazing authors!
    my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've got a pretty good start! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  3. Rainbow Rowell and Sarah J. Maas are amazing! I've heard of some of the other authors, but I haven't read anything by them! I'll have to get on that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check into them - they're pretty amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. Damn. I didn't do this one because I didn't even read ten new authors, let alone a top ten. XD I need to branch out more! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early