Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent Books I Did Not Finish

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Recent Books I Did Not Finish.  None of these were quite for me.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Assassins From Tomorrow (Mind Brothers #2) by Peter Heath

Breakup From Hell by Ann Davila Cardinal 

The Butcher by Laura Kat Young

Katzenjammer by Francesca Zappia

A Kiss Before Dying (Remy Chandler #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski

Maeve Fly by C.J. Leede

Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six by Lisa Unger

The Wanderings of Wuntvor (The Ballad of Wuntvor #1-3) by Craig Shaw Gardner

Youngblood by Sasha Laurens


What made your list this week?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these, but I quite like the look of Breakup From Hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it more than me if you decide to try it.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I recognize any of these, but some books just aren't meant for some readers, and that's okay! Thanks a bunch for visiting my website today! Appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Taylor Reid on a few lists today. It makes me rethink the books I have of heres on the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read quite a few of her others which I really enjoyed so this one was especially disappointing.

      Delete
  4. Maeve Fly lol- I've heard that one's WILD. Assassins from Tomorrow looks SO old school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have DNFed ten books in my whole life. Some intriguing covers and Unger's book jumped out at me. Better luck with your next read.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished SECLUDED CABIN SLEEPS SIX, but I didn't love it. The characters weren't likable and the plot and writing weren't anything special. Bummer.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see why you wouldn't finish Maeve Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't not finish a book. They would haunt me. LOL There are some fantastic covers here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I haven't heard of that Taylor Jenkins Reid book and here was me thinking all her books were super big!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/25/top-ten-tuesday-430/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with any of these books! Why didn't you finish After I Do by TJR?

    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to see After I Do here, not my favorite TJR, but an interesting read for me for sure. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/10-books-i-recently-marked-as-did-not-finish/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too especially since I had just read Carrie Soto as well which I really enjoyed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows