Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Sherlock Holmes Pastiches

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Freebie and I've to feature some of my favorite Sherlock Holmes pastiches.  Holmes is an all time favorite character and I always jump at the chance to check out new Holmes stories.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Albino's Treasure (The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Titan Books #21) by Stuart Douglas

The Counterfeit Detective (The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Titan Books #25) by Stuart Douglas

Enola Holmes and the Black Barouche (Enola Holmes #7) by Nancy Springer

The Giant Rat of Sumatra (The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Titan Books #2) by Richard L. Boyer

A Monstrous Regiment of Women (Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes #2) by Laurie R. King

Murder on Cold Street (Lady Sherlock #5) by Sherry Thomas

Mycroft and Sherlock (Mycroft Holmes and Sherlock #2) by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Anna Waterhouse

The Seven-Percent Solution (Sherlock Holmes Pastiche by Nicholas Meyer #1) by Nicholas Meyer

The Stuff of Nightmares (The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Titan Books #3) by James Lovegrove

The Three Locks (A Sherlock Holmes Mystery #4) by Bonnie MacBird


What are some of your favorite iterations of Sherlock Holmes?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Nice. I like the look of Sherry thomas' stuff. I was going to ask you if you had read any of Lovegrove's stuff but then I saw you included him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, and I need to read more of Lovegrove. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Sherlock Holmes! I need to read some books about him! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Enola Holmes! The movies are fun and I'm enjoying the audiobooks as well. Great topic.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great selection, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list! I've read all the original Sherlock Holmes books and short stories. I've never read a modern spin-off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun list! I smiled when I saw it because one of the quiz questions on the radio this morning was about Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of these, but I did watch the first Enola Holmes movie on Netflix and enjoyed it, though I've yet to see the second. One of my favourite takes on Sherlock Holmes is Ellie Marney's Every Breath, it's set in Australia and has a female Watson character.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/11/top-ten-tuesday-428/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read Conan Doyle's Sherlock, I've seen Enola's movies and I find them super cute and fun, maybe I'll read the books later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows