Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With One-Word Titles

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books With One-Word Titles.  I'm featuring my most recent reads that only had one word in the title.  Without further ado, here we go:

Ark (Forward Collection #1) by Veronica Roth

Belladonna (Belladonna #1) by Adalyn Grace

Continuum by Chella Man

Flamer by Mike Curato

Leech by Hiron Ennes

Randomize (Forward Collection #6) by Andy Weir

Scythe (Arc of a Scythe #1) by Neal Shusterman

Skyhunter (Skyhunter #1) by Marie Lu

Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson

Wool (The Silo Saga #1) by Hugh Howey


Have you read any of these books?  What are some recent books you've read with only one word in the title?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. These look like some very interesting books. Stop by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Vespertine!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belladonna and Vepsertine are on my TBR. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/07/18/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-releases-for-the-last-half-of-the-year/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your one word titles. They have a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved Wool, but I haven't seen the show yet. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed WOOL, although it's been long enough since I read it that I barely remember who's who or what's what. I need to re-read it so I can move on with the series. I'm a Shusterman fan, but I didn't care for SCYTHE. Weird and boring, in my humble opinion!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Vespertine, but hopefully I can soon. Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed Scythe but I still haven't read the rest of the books in the series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/18/top-ten-tuesday-429/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these days I'll have to get to them too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows