Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2024 - Music Monday: Moon Knight (2022)

Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.



Happy Monday everyone!  In honor of Wyrd & Wonder 2024 (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story (artwork by Ehtisham Sajid), I'm sharing fantasy music every Monday this month.  This week I'm featuring my four favorite songs from the soundtrack of Moon Knight (2022).  This show is in the top three of my favorite MCU tv shows.  Oscar Isaac is great as both Steven and Marc - I hope we get to see him again as Moon Knight in the future.  Give a listen to Moon KnightSummon the Suit, Full Moon Fight, and Constellation.  Have you seen this show?  Are you taking part in Wyrd & Wonder this year?









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I haven't watched Moon Knight, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I like the songs. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool! Thanks for linking up with me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 TBR