Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2024 - Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Fantasy Releases I'm Looking Forward To

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  In honor of Wyrd & Wonder 2024 (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story (artwork by Ehtisham Sajid), my post has a fantasy flavor.  This week I'm featuring Upcoming Fantasy Releases I'm Looking Forward To.  Without further ado, here we go in order by release date:

Mirrored Heavens (Between Earth and Sky #3) by Rebecca Roanhorse - Release date: June 4th, 2024

Bitter Waters (Dr. Greta Helsing #3.5) by Vivian Shaw - Release date: June 25th, 2024

Children of Anguish and Anarchy (Legacy of Orisha #3) by Tomi Adeyemi - Release date: June 25th, 2024

We Shall Be Monsters (We Shall Be Monsters #1) by Tara Sim - Release date: June 25th, 2024

A Sorceress Comes to Call by T. Kingfisher - Release date: August 6th, 2024

The Dead Cat Tail Assassins by P. Djeli Clark - Release date: August 6th, 2024

Medusa by Nataly Gruender - Release date: August 13th, 2024

My Salty Mary (Mary #3) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - Release date: August 20th, 2024

Celestial Monsters (The Sunbearer Duology #2) by Aiden Thomas - Release date: September 3rd, 2024

Somewhere Beyond the Sea (The House in the Cerulean Sea #2) by T.J. Klune - Release date: September 10th, 2024


What upcoming fantasy books are you looking forward to?  Are you taking part in Wyrd & Wonder 2024?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Some of these covers are just stunning. I've only read some of Klune's Green Creek series but I'm excited to read more from him.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books
    https://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medusa has such a gorgeous cover. I also just picked up a copy of the first Sunbearer Trials book so I'm excited to see that your'e excited for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also very excited for Somewhere Beyond the Sea and A Sorceress Comes to Call. I really need to get back to the Janies series so I can ready the Mary one. Here is my post. https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/05/28/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-had-to-buy-grab-were-gifted-but-havent-read-yet/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very excited for A Sorcerer Comes to Call and The Dead Cat Tail Assassins😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to catch up on all the Tara Sim books. Also looking forward to A Sorceress Comes to Call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so behind but I have to start somewhere. ☺️

      Delete
  7. I'm really looking forward to MY SALTY MARY too. I've enjoyed the whole series. It's fantastic! I hope you enjoy all these when you read them.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a few here I'm super excited by! I really enjoyed A Sorceress Comes to Call.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 TBR