Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2024: Quick Fire Fantasy Tag

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I'm sharing the Quick Fire Fantasy Tag in honor of Wyrd & Wonder 2024 (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story (artwork by Ehtisham Sajid).  I first spotted this from Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy.  It was first created by The Bookworm Dreamer. 

5 Star Book

The Adventures of Amina Al-Sirafi (Amina Al-Sirafi #1) by Shannon Chakraborty - Hands down one of the best books I read all of last year!  The audiobook production is especially fun.

Always Going To Recommend 

The Epic Crush of Genie Lo (The Epic Crush of Genie Lo #1) by F.C. Yee - This duology opener totally lives up to its name.  Honestly, the finale is just as awesome as well.  I wouldn't mind if we get to see more of these characters again in the future.  If you're at all of fan of Chinese mythology, you can't miss this at all. 

Own It But Haven't Read It Yet 

The Hexologists (The Hexologists #1) by Josiah Bancroft -  I've really loved everything I've read by this author so far and I've been letting this just sit around for too long.

Would Read Again

The Brothers Cabal (Johannes Cabal #4) by Jonathan L. Howard - I don't reread often, but I miss these characters.  This whole five book series was awesome, but I think this installment was my favorite.  Horst really steals the show!

In Another World

NPCs (Spells, Swords, & Stealth #1) by Drew Hayes - I feel like I don't talk about how much I love the works of Drew Hayes enough.  While this is an epic fantasy, it's very much like a D&D game as well.  I can't recommend this whole series enough on audiobook.  I know the author has more planned to so I'm very happy about that.  I'm also very glad I just happened to stumble upon it via Libby.

Back On Earth

The Utterly Uninteresting & Unadventurous Tales of Fred, The Vampire Accountant (Fred, the Vampire Accountant #1) by Drew Hayes - If you love urban fantasy with a good sense of humor and vampires, you can't skip this other series from Drew Hayes.  Honestly, Fred is one of my favorite vampires - he's real professional!  I highly recommend this ongoing series on audiobook since Kirby Heyborne is such a talented narrator.


If you would like to do this tag too, consider yourself tagged!  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you did this tag😁 I have GOT to make time for The Adventures of Amina Al-Serafi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 TBR