Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Read In 2019


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Books Read In 2019.  I've read a lot of great books this year, but for this list I'm focusing on my favorite books released this year which was difficult enough to put together.  Without further ado, here we go by order by title:


Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


The Girl With No Face (The Daoshi Chronicles #2) by M.H. Boroson


Grave Importance (Dr. Greta Helsing #3) by Vivian Shaw


The Grace Year by Kim Liggett


Jade War (The Green Bone Saga #2) by Fonda Lee


Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman


Storm of Locusts (The Sixth World #2) by Rebecca Roanhorse


The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow


Titanshade (The Carter Files #1) by Dan Stout


The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air #3) by Holly Black


Have you read any of these books?  What have been some of your favorite books of 2019?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Grace Year, Roanhorse, Holly Black... so many of these I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That James Patterson one seems interesting from the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His publishing company has put out some good stuff. :)

      Delete
  3. A handful of these are on my TBR and I'm reading Jade City now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super happy to see Titanshade, The Girl with no Face, and The Ten Thousand Doors on your list😁 It was a pretty good year for books!😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about The Grace Year.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always makes me smile to see Storm Locusts on your lists. I can't wait for the third book! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get on with reading the rest of Holly Black's fae series.
    Happy New Year!
    My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristoff and Kaufman are one of my favorite writing duos. I love their co-writes, and they worked their magic again in Aurora Rising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Grace Year is on a lot of lists today. I need to get my hands on that one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Queen of Nothing made my list, and I really want to read The Ten Thousand Doors of January. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read a couple of these this year! Good list. I'm definitely adding The Ten Thousand Doors of January to my TBR for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Ten Thousand Doors of January is high on my list to read this month, and you remind me that at some point I must go back to Greta Helsing. I enjoyed the first book, but never continued. Tut. Happy new reading year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hear what you think of Greta further adventures. :)

      Delete
  13. Great list! I really enjoyed The Queen of Nothing, too, and I'm currently reading and enjoying The Ten Thousand Doors of January. I want to read Jade City really soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to read so many of these! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME list! Happy reading in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Ten Thousand Doors of January sounds interesting! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have Swipe Right for Murder and need to get to that one ASAP - I'm excited to see it on your best of list! I'm also really curious about the Dr. Greta Helsing books.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I rushed right out and bought Ten Thousand Doors when it came out... and still haven't read it. So many books, so little time right!? I'm definitely hoping to get to it soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aurora Rising and The Grace Year are amazinG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow has such a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early