Skip to main content

Sunday Funday: Book Haul


Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope everyone's had a great week and are enjoying their weekend.  I hope everyone who celebrates it has had a great Thanksgiving.  Anyway, I've recently added a few books to my collection thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals - and plenty of coupons and gift cards.  Keep reading to see what I've added to my shelf:


Lifestyles of Gods & Monsters by Emily Roberson - An age of social media and reality show retelling of the myth of Ariadne, Theseus, the Labyrinth, and the Minotaur?  Sounds awesome to me!

The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven #1) by Kate Williams - All I had to hear was Adventures in Babysitting meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Ninth House (Alex Stern #1) by Leigh Bardugo - I've loved everything I've read by Bardugo and this sounds fantastic.

Cursed by Thomas Wheeler and illustrated by Frank Miller - I've got to admit that I'm a sucker for anything Arthurian related.

How Rory Thorn Destroyed the Multiverse (The Thorne Chronicles #1)  by K. Eason - Doesn't this sound so cool?  The Princess Bride meets Princess Leia - sign me right up!


What books have you recently added to your collection?  Did you take advantage of any Black Friday discounts?  What are you reading now?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Rory!!! One of my favorite books of the year. These look fantastic. I just bought a copy of Ninth House too😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adds!! I really want Ninth House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I thought Gods & Monsters was a pretty ingenious retelling. Hope they are all winners for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great looking books. hope you enjoy them all
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early