Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is my Winter TBR and I'm sharing ten new releases from December, January, and February that I'm looking forward to.  Here we go, in order by release date:


Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orisha #2) by Tomi Adeyemi - Release date: December 3, 2019 - I loved book one and I'm dying to get the opportunity to get my hands on this follow up.


The Night Country (The Hazel Wood #2) by Melissa Albert - Release date: January 7, 2020 - The first novel in this series was one of my favorites of last year, so I'm really excited to see what happens!


The Vanished Birds by Simon Jimenez - Release date: January 14, 2020 - I was approved for an ARC on NetGalley and it sounds like this sci-fi novel will be right up my alley.


A Beginning at the End by Mike Chen - Release date: January 14, 2019 - I was incredibly impressed by his first effort and I'm dying to see whatever he does next.


Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani - Release date: January 28, 2019 - I'm beside myself that we'll be getting more Alameda in a couple months!


Blood Countess by Lana Popovic - Release date: January 28, 2019 - All I needed to hear was that this is a YA Horror novel featuring Elizabeth Bathory.


Deathless Divide (Dread Nation #2) by Justina Ireland - Release date: February 4, 2020 - Book one was awesome and I need to read this!


The King of Crows (The Diviners #4) by Libba Bray - Release date: February 4, 2020 - I can't express just how excited I am for this to finally be out in the world!


Sensational (Spectacle #2) by Jodie Lynn Zdrok - Release date: February 11, 2019 - I'm really looking forward to this - book one is a real hidden gem.


Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 2 by Jordie Bellaire - Release date: February 25, 2019 - I was pleasantly surprised by just how much I enjoyed the first volume of this modern reboot of one of my favorite shows, so I'm hoping volume two will be just as great!


Are you looking forward to reading any of these books?  What are you going to read this Winter?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. You've reminded me I need to start the new Buffy reboot! I'd love to read Vanished Birds but my January TBR is already too full. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was so delightful. I'd love to see your thoughts on it. :)

      Delete
  2. i have the first orisha book and i would love to have the second one. i look forward to seeing what you think. happy reading
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for DEATHLESS DIVIDE, too! A BEGINNING AT THE END also sounds like one I would enjoy. I hope you love all these when you get to them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Libba Bray cover is so gorgeous! I want to read it just so I could have the cover on my shelf. I hope the inside is just as good.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize Libba Bray's new one came out so soon - I need to read the third book! lol I loved the first two though.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh there's some pretty book covers here! I hope to read Children of Virtue and Vengeance sooner rather than later too. Hope you enjoy these books when you get to read them! :)
    My Winter TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these yet, but they all sound amazing! Happy Reading! :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m excited for Blood Countess too. I hope it lives up to the hype in my brain. I just got Spectacle today, so hopefully I can read it before the sequel comes out.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to get that new Mike Chen book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the night county on my TBR too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! I hope you get to all of these this winter! :)
    Krystianna @ Volumes and Voyages

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy Children of Vice and Virtue! The series just isn't for me, but I know so many people who love it, and our library just got the book in, and oh my gosh, that cover is just STUNNING. I'm really excited for Deathless Divide, too! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sammie. I hope we'll both enjoy Deathless Divide. :)

      Delete
  13. Oooh! I hope you love all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm highly anticipating The Night Country because I thoroughly enjoyed the first book as well. I did not know about the Blood Countess at all and I'm unsure how it escaped my radar. Adding it to my TBR immediately!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early