Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads On My TBR


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Holiday Reads and since I don't usually read holiday themed or set books I thought I would share ten that are currently on my tbr.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:


The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand


Carols and Chaos by Cindy Anstey


Hogfather (Discworld #20) by Terry Pratchett


Krampus: The Yule Lord by Brom


NOS4A2 by Joe Hill


A Scandal in Battersea (Elemental Masters #22) by Mercedes Lackey


When Elves Attack (Serge Storms #14) by Tim Dorsey


Wintersmith (Discworld #35) by Terry Pratchett


Winterspell (Winterspell #1) by Claire Legrand


Wolfsbane and Mistletoe edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni P. Kelner


What books do you like to read during the holiday season?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great list! Carols and Chaos looks so sweet, and NOS4R2 is one I'm planning to read very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope we'll both enjoy them when we get there.

      Delete
  2. The Afterlife of Holly Chase sounds interesting! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually read holiday themed books either, but I am disappointed in myself that I haven't read NOS4A2 yet😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my friends have said it amazing. Hopefully we'll both love it - eventually.

      Delete
  4. I just saw a completely different version of the Hogfather cover. It was a little more cartoonish, but made me laugh.

    Here are some holiday reads I would like to read: My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen several different ones out there now that you mention it.

      Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  5. Hogfather was on someone else's list this week as well! I think it looks like a super fun read. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Discworld a lot so I'm really looking forward to this. :)

      Delete
  6. The Afterlife of Holly Chase has been on my TBR forever! I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah, i'll take one of each. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a Holly Chase fan. I thought Hand's twist on A Christmas Carol was great. I want to read Carols and Chaos. I have enjoyed all the Anstey books I have read in the past, and I think I own the book too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read Pratchett but his stuff always looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you have some horror holiday reads. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krampus: The Yule Lord looks so freaking good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spy many of my favourites! I hope you enjoy them all. If not the most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krampus and NOS4A2 are two of my favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early