Skip to main content

Music Monday: Frozen II (2019)


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm spotlighting my favorite songs from Frozen II (2019).  I had the opportunity to see this movie opening weekend with some friends and I absolutely loved this sequel.  I actually prefer it to the first film.  My two favorite songs from the movie are "Into the Unknown" (performed by Idina Menzel and AURORA) and "Lost in the Woods" (performed Jonathan Groff - it's even more fun to see this Kristoff scene in the film).  As a bonus I'm also sharing the Panic! At The Disco cover of "Into the Woods" which is featured during the end credits.







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Into the Unknown is so epic! I love that song so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about how great Frozen 2 is! We still need to watch it (my kids said I couldn't go without them, haha). Everyone is raving about the music, too. I want to be surprised when I watch it, so I'm not listening, but thanks for sharing! :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so good and I hope you all love it! Definitely stay around all the way to the very end. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, Brendon Urie... I would listen to him sing anything. And I LOVE Jonathan Groff as well!! I didn't know he did a song on this soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brendon Urie is the best! Groff has a great voice too doesn't he. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early