Skip to main content

PopCulture Mini-Thon Round 2 - Announcement & TBR

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Later this month I'm going to be taking part in the second PopCulture Readathon mini-thon, created and hosted by Whitney @ bookswhitme (with some assistance from Lorryn @ Reading Parental).  It runs from November 15th through November 21st and this time it's themed around A Different Season.  Personally, I'm not familiar with this tv series, but it sounds like a good one that I might have to jump into some day since it's on Amazon Prime Video now.  Anyway, there are two different themed boards and I've selected the first choice.  By the way, don't forget to follow the fun over on Twitter, and tag your posts with #popcreadathon and #minipopreads.  Keep reading to see the four books I hope to tackle for these four prompts:

Hillman College: Book You Wish Was On Your School Reading List

My choice: Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas - I've always wished more new fantasy or science fiction would make the cut on school reading lists, and maybe someday this one will in the future.

Dwayne Wayne: Book With Two Different Covers

My choice: Heat Stroke (Weather Warden #2) by Rachel Caine - I'm really looking forward to continuing on with this series.  I know there are quite a few covers for it, but this one is the 2004 U.S. mass market paperback.

Gilbert Hall: Title Starts With The First Letter Of Your Last Name

My choice: The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix - I'm so excited to read this.  My expectations are very high considering just how much I've enjoyed his previous releases.

Prune Cobbler: Book With A Purple Cover

My choice: Peace Talks (The Dresden Files #16) by Jim Butcher - I love this series so much and I'm so glad that I've finally got two new books in the series to sink my teeth into!


Have you read any of these books?  Are you taking part in this mini readathon?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows