Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2020 - Music Monday: I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME

 


Happy Music Monday everyone!  Today, in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2020 (Image credit: Photo by Tithi Luadthong on 123RF.com with a quote from Seven Devils by Elizabeth May and Laura Lam), I'm sharing some sci-fi inspired music.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm featuring some of my favorite songs from I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.  I'm so glad their music just happened to pop up in my YouTube recommendations because they're pretty great.  Plus, the "mysteries" surrounding them are fun to follow.  They're described as a band out of time from what looks like the 1960s-1980s and possibly even the present.  I hope eventually they'll release a wider story surrounding them (whether it's in a future video, even book format I'd be there for it).  Give a listen to: Do It All The Time, Modern Day Cain, Social Climb, and Leave Me Alone:









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge