Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2020 - Announcement & Potential TBR

Happy Sunday and welcome to Sci-Fi Month 2020!  Sci-Fi Month is a month long celebration of all things sci-fi and it's hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place and Imyril @ One More.  You can also follow along on Twitter if you like.  (Image credit: Photo by Tithi Luadthong on 123RF.com with a quote from Seven Devils by Elizabeth May and Laura Lam).  I had a lot of fun participating the last four years, so I'm glad to be back again!  I'll still be doing my regular posts, but some of them, like my Music Monday, Top Ten Tuesday, and The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings) posts, may have a sci-fi flavor.  Also be on the look out for sci-fi movie and/ or tv reviews and a few other special things I've got planned.  At the end of the month, I'll also be holding a giveaway - so be sure to keep your eyes open for that!  Read on for my potential sci-fi tbr for the coming month:

Books I Own:


Agency (Jackpot #2) by William Gibson

Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radsh #1) by Ann Leckie

The Exodus Towers (Dire Earth #2) by Jason M. Hough

Harrow the Ninth (The Locked Tomb #2) by Tamsyn Muir

Necrotech (SINless #1) by K.C. Alexander

The Passengers by John Marrs

The Plague Forge (Dire Earth #3) by Jason M. Hough

Seven Surrenders (Terra Ignota #2) by Ada Palmer

Total Recall by Piers Anthony

Woken Furies (Takeshi Kovacs #3) by Richard K. Morgan

Library Books:


Dune (Dune #1) by Frank Herbert


Comments

  1. Oh wow, you have so many good books planned! I'm so happy to see Railhead on your list, one of my favorites, and I loved The Passengers and The Trials of Koli😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been reading more scifi this year than ever. you have some great looking books and i hope you enjoy them all
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dune is on quite a few TBRs this month! I would read it too but it's a bit intimidating for me right now 😅 I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You reminded me that I haven't read Ruse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early