Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2020 - Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Sci-Fi Releases I Can't Wait To Read

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  For today's Top Ten Tuesday, in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2020 (Image credit: Photo by Tithi Luadthong on 123RF.com with a quote from Seven Devils by Elizabeth May and Laura Lam), I'm sharing upcoming sci-fi releases that I can't wait to read.  Here we go, in order by release date:


Ready Player Two
(Ready Player One #2) by Ernest Cline - Release date: November 24, 2020 - Ready Player One was so much fun!  How could I say no?

Persephone Station by Stina Leicht - Release date: January 5, 2021: Space opera adventure meets Seven Samurai?  This sounds like it has a lot of potential!

We Could Be Heroes by Mike Chen - Release date: January 26, 2021: I can't wait to see Mike Chen take on superheroes!

A History of What Comes Next by Sylvain Neuvel - Release date: February 2, 2021: I've enjoyed what I've read from Neuvel so far and his upcoming sci-fi thriller is described as Blake Crouch meets Andy Weir.  Needless to say I'm looking forward to what's coming up.


The Future Is Yours
by Dan Frey - Release date: February 9, 2021: A computer that can predict the future, a broken friendship, and an apocalyptic disaster told in an epistolary format.  I like the sound of this!


The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey - Release date: February 16, 2021 - Big Little Lies and Westworld is an intriguing combination and I've enjoyed everything I've read by Gailey so far.


The Galaxy, and the Ground Within (Wayfarers #4) by Becky Chambers - Release date: February 18, 2021 - You can't go wrong with Becky Chambers.  Her style is just so delightful.


The Fall of Koli (Rampart Trilogy #3) by M.R. Carey - Release date: March 23, 2021 - I loved the first book in this trilogy and can't wait to read book two and three of this trilogy.


The Infinity Courts (The Infinity Courts #1) by Akemi Dawn Bowman - Release date: April 6, 2021 - Do yourself a favor and read the description - doesn't it sound great!

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir - Release date: May 4, 2021 - How could I say no to a new Andy Weir novel?


Are you looking forward to any of these upcoming sci-fi books?  Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month 2020?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've only read and finished Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel and I'm kind of in the middle of Waking Gods but I'm really on board to read more of his books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready Player Two sounds interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a similar list today, and we have a lot of cross over! So many awesome books coming out😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure curious about Project Hail Mary.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure about Ready Player Two. I re-read Ready Player One for a book club and found it didn't hold up as well and I wasn't a huge fan of Armada. I hope Ready Player Two turns out to be a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually read sci-fi, but I am also excited for RP2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO excited for Ready Player Two, and also the Sylvain Neuvel book. I've read everything he's written so far, and loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so many good upcoming books! I have to have that Becky Chambers obviously, haha and The Future Is Yours sounds amazing. A new Mike Chen! Yay, and Persephone Station is another new one I'm excited about. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We Could Be Heroes is also on my TBR! I hit request the minute it popped up, because superheroes from Mike Chen sounds like a big yes to me! I also had to jump on the new Andy Weir because ... Andy Weir? xD Hope you enjoy these when you get a chance to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early