Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2020 - Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Sci-Fi Pets


Happy Tuesday everyone!  For today's Top Ten Tuesday, in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2020 (Image credit: Photo by Tithi Luadthong on 123RF.com with a quote from Seven Devils by Elizabeth May and Laura Lam), I'm featuring some of my favorite pets in sci-fi.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by name:

Einstein from Back to the Future

Frank from Men in Black


Goose from Captain Marvel


Gromit from Wallace and Gromit


Jones from Alien

K-9 from Doctor Who



Roach from Wall-E

Spot from Star Trek: The Next Generation

Stitch from Lilo & Stitch


What are your favorite pets in sci-fi?  Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I would totally name a cat Spot. :)

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah awesome post!! Love what you did here. Einstein was soo sweet. I remember worrying about what will happen to him when!

    Happy TTT and here's my list: I was named after

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot!! I had forgotten all about him (her?) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Data was always one of my favorites so Spot was a highlight! :)

      Delete
  4. I was obsessed with Wallace and Gromit as a kid!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/11/17/top-ten-tuesday-290/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gromit has always been my favorite of the two. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  5. Aw Stich! I loved this post. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2020/11/top-ten-tuesday-pet-names-taken-from.html.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this week's theme. And YES to Data's cat, Spot :) Here's my post: https://www.nbiblioholic.com/2020/11/my-last-ten-5-star-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jones... For some reason I really like that as a pet name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too much fun, and I love that you featured Gromit! It's such a quirky name and I've always loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is so good -- Frank!! This is such a great take on this week's TTT AND itreminded me of Frank! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you stuck with a sci-fi theme! Stitch is definitely my favorite in the list, but Goose is such a cute name too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun twist this week! I've seen Lilo and Stitch about a gazillion times. It was my daughter's favorite movie. It was always one I didn't mind watching over and over. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many of these are my favourites too! Another one of my favourites is Krypto the Superdog :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early