Skip to main content

Music Monday: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

 

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing some of my favorite songs from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002).  I love the soundtrack to this whole series, and I'm surprised I've never featured it here.  Give a listen to my favorite tracks from The Two Towers: Foundations of Stone, The Riders of Rohan (possibly my favorite from the entire trilogy), The Uruk-Hai (possibly my second favorite), The King of the Golden Hall, and Helm's Deep.











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. The soundtrack for The Two Towers is one of my favorites. Its so good, and it makes me want to watch the movie again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these movies. the beginning of this one is absolutely fabulous too with Foundations. When I saw it in the theater I was floored. And I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online right now and we're in Gondor, right around the time of the Ride of the Rohirrim, sothis is appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I had had the opportunity to see these in the movie theater. That would have been stunning!

      Delete
  3. ya know, i don't think i have ever watched the movies or even read the book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early