Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Spring 2021 TBR.  All of the books I'm featuring this week are my most anticipated releases of April and May.  Here we go, in order by release date:

The Infinity Courts (The Infinity Courts #1) by Akemi Dawn Bowman - Release date: April 6, 2021 - I haven't read anything by this author, but her upcoming YA sci-fi sounds pretty cool.

Titan Song (The Carter Archives #3) by Dan Stout - Release date: April 6, 2021 - The first two books in this series both made my best year lists for 2019 and 2020, so I've got sky high expectations for this installment.

You Love Me (You #3) by Caroline Kepnes - Release date: April 6, 2021 - I've really enjoyed the first two books in this series and the tv series is a lot of fun.  I'm hoping to listen to this one on audiobook, especially if Santino Fontano narrates this one too.


In Deeper Water by F.T. Lukens - Release date: April 20, 2021 - To be honest all I had to hear was hear it compared to The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue meets Pirates of the Caribbean.


Chaos on CatNet (CatNet #2) by Naomi Kritzer - Release date: April 27, 2021 - Book one was such a pleasant surprise. I can't wait to see what's next.

The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He - Release date: May 4, 2021 - It's described as a sci-fi We Were Liars meets Lost - that sounds pretty cool to me!

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir - Release date: May 4, 2021 - All I had to hear was Andy Weir has a new book and I was sold on the spot.

Blackheart Knights by Laure Eve - Release date: May 13, 2021 - Urban fantasy with a epic Arthurian legend twist, count me in!

In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland - Release down: This just sounds cool, and look at that cover!

Mister Impossible (Dreamer Trilogy #2) by Maggie Stiefvater - Release date: May 18, 2021 - I can't resist Maggie Stiefvater and a new story featuring one of my all time favorite characters.


What books are on your Spring 2021 TBR?  Are you looking forward to any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great list! In Deeper Waters sounds like it's going to be so much fun, and I love the cover of Blackheart Knights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for a new Andy Weir book. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/upcoming-readathons-and-spring-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My expectations are sky high for it that's for sure. Thanks for sharing, Stefani.

      Delete
  3. There's some pretty covers on your TBR, a lot of which I hadn't seen before so think I shall be adding a few more to my TBR ;)
    My Spring TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like You Love Me.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Titan Song and Project Hail Mary are high on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chaos on catnet really caught my eye
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's predecessor was pretty fantastic. I hope you have the chance to give them a try, Sherry.

      Delete
  7. I'm so curious about The Ones We're Meant to Find.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so tempting, doesn't it. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  8. I'm so excited for Mister Impossible!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/03/16/top-ten-tuesday-307/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be great!

      Thanks for visiting my blog - I can't wait to try Scarlet for myself. :)

      Delete
  9. I want to read so many of these. And the cover for In the Ravenous Dark... magnifique! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    My post: https://www.nbiblioholic.com/2021/03/ten-books-i-want-to-read-by-end-of-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Impossible is one I want to read also. I hope we both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Deeper Waters looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of any of these yet. Blackheart Knights sound like it might be good though. There seems to be a good amount of Arthurian-based books lately, which I've been very happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In Deeper Waters looks good! I still need to read Gentlemen's guide though, heard lots of good things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really excited about In Deeper Waters!!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely planning to read The Infinity Courts and Project Hail Mary. I hope all of these are great reads for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed! I hope they are for you as well.

      Delete
  16. I just bought the first book of the Carter Archives, so I'm looking forward to digging into that series! Project Hail Mary looks like it's going to be really good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of Titanshade!

      Delete
  17. Great list! These all look and sound so good! :)

    - Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  18. In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland has an amazing title - I mean, I would buy that book for the title alone. Unless it's about vampires? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early