Skip to main content

Music Monday: Beetlejuice the Musical, South Korean Version

 Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a couple of my favorite songs from Beetlejuice the Musical, the Korean Version.  I loved listened to the soundtrack of the original Broadway version and I couldn't believe it when a South Korean adaptation was announced.  It started this summer and it looks like a lot of fun too.  I'd love to see both versions onstage.  Everyone is so talented!  Check out "The Whole Being Dead Thing, Pt. 1 & 2" and "Dead Mom":





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I had no idea this was a thing! :) Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The musical is so cool! Thanks for coming over, Greg.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know there was a Korean version of Beetlejuice the Musical. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Breana! I really just stumbled onto the news back over the summer.

      Delete
  3. Interesting selections. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just learned about the English version of this play and this is so epic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early