Skip to main content

Music Monday: tysu & Spencer Hunt

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a couple of my favorite lofi mixes from tysu & Spencer Hunt.  I'm so glad I stumbled onto this artist via Pandora Radio.  Give a listen to In the Meadow and Dusk down below:





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early