Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): The Six-Gun Tarot (Golgotha #1) by R.S. Belcher



On Friday's I take part in three weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 


Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my Magical Hop-A-Thon and Popsugar Reading Challenge reads, The Six-Gun Tarot (Golgotha #1) by R.S. Belcher.  This fantasy western is right up my alley.

Beginning: 

The Nevada sun bit into Jim Negrey like a rattlesnake.

56:

The two angels turned their mounts in the direction of the battle when the Darkness began to roil.


What are you reading this week?  Have you read this book?  Are you taking part in this readathon?   As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't heard anything about this book, and it seems like an interesting read. I'm really wondering how it went from Nevada to angels and a battle. I might have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it so far, Breana. I hope you will if you decide to try it.

      Delete
  2. The mention of angels and battles and "the Darkness" definitely had me intrigued! I've added this to my TBR on Goodreads as I just know the perfect mood to read this will come soon. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book, but there sure are intriguing elements popping up here. And that cover is so striking!

    Happy reading and enjoy your weekend.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snippets and cover!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first line is truly engaging, but looks a little too epic for me right now. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this book! And actually the whole series😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early