Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Horror Novels I've Read Since November 2020

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  I've decided to do something entirely different for this week and I'm featuring Favorite Horror Novels I've Read Since November 2020.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

The Brothers Cabal (Johannes Cabal #4) by Jonathan L. Howard

The Empty Grave (Lockwood & Co. #5) by Jonathan Stroud

Gil's All Fright Diner by A. Lee Martinez

Harrow the Ninth (The Locked Tomb #2) by Tamsyn Muir

Litany of Dreams (Arkham Horror #19) by Ari Marmell

Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones

Ring Shout by P. Djeli Clark

The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James

Unnatural Acts (Dan Shamble, Zombie PI #2) by Kevin J. Anderson

The Utterly Uninteresting and Unadventurous Tales of Fred, the Vampire Accountant (Fred, the Vampire Accountant #1) by Drew Hayes


What are some of your recent horror favorites?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Ooh this is perfect since I've been looking for scary reads this October. I definitely want to get Sun Down. And those Martinez books I've looked at a few times. I guess they're good huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun Down was fantastic on audiobook, Greg. Thanks for coming over.

      Delete
  2. That Fred, the Vampire Accountant book was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you’ve read a lot of horror books. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first Johannes Cabal book, but still haven't continued the series-I really need to! Litany of Dreams has such a beautiful cover! Mongrels is one that's been on my TBR for far too long as well, especially since I love Stephen Graham Jones' other books. Love the sound of the Fred, the Vampire Accountant book as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johannes Cabal and Fred just get better as they go along! :D

      Delete
  5. I don't really read horror but I enjoyed your theme this week. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/10/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-online-bookish.html.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'm only just starting out with reading horror. Fred, the Vampire Accountant appeals to me just by the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fred is one of my favorite literary vampires. :)

      Delete
  7. That Vampire Accountant book looks great! I shared your whole list with a friend who runs a horror blog…I think these would be right up his alley. :)

    My list is here— https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/10/19/ttt-books-i-loved-but-will-probably-wont-re-read/

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That whole series is a lot of fun. I hope he'll enjoy them! :D

      Delete
  8. The Empty Grave is so good! Love all the Lockwood & Co's

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this list! Mongrels is sooo good😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like horror novels as long as they're not TOO scary! Simone St. James is about my speed :) I loved THE SUN-DOWN MOTEL.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling. The atmosphere of that was excellent. Thanks for for visiting, Susan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early