Skip to main content

Music Monday: Lucifer, Season 6

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a couple of my favorite musical moments from the sixth and final season of Lucifer.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tom Ellis should release an album.  He has a great voice and I know I'd buy it.  Give a listen to "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (performed by Tom Ellis and Brianna Hildebrand) and "The Lady is a Tramp" (performed by Tom Ellis and Bob the Drag Queen aka Caldwell Tidicue):



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I kind of forgot that Lucifer is on Netflix, so I feel like I should finally get around to watching it. Also, these are nice songs. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched past season one... Maybe I should give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely gets better as it goes along, Marie.

      Delete
  3. I've not seen the last season yet but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, i shared the wrong pic. oh well. love your choices and happy to share this week
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early