Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Horror Movies I Want To Watch To Get In The 2021 Halloween Spirit

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  I've decided to do something entirely different for this week and I'm featuring the Horror Movies I Want To Watch To Get In The 2021 Halloween Spirit.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy (1972)

Annabelle (2014)


The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)

The Eye (2002)

Last Night in Soho (2021)

The Mimic (2017)

The Mummy (1959)

Nightbreed (1990)

Scanners (1981)

Transylvania 6-5000 (1985)


Have you watched any of these movies?  What movies do you want to watch to get in the spirit?  As always, thank for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'm a chicken, so I don't watch horror movies. But I have to say the concept for Last Night in Soho has me curious.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/going-to-the-dogs-12-books-with-dogs-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly intrigued by the trailer!

      Thanks for sharing, Pam.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the new Conjuring movie. I loved the first one so much. I have a list of horror movies I am going to be watching as well. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to watch some Hitchcock this month! There are several classics by him I've never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scanners and Nightbreed are two I've watched years ago. Really fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not watched any of these. I used to be able to watch scary movies and they wouldn't bother me, now they do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m too much of a scaredy cat to watch horror movies, but I hope you love these films! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot stomach horror, and so I can count all scary movies that I've watched on one hand. I am guessing you have already seen Exorcism of Emily Rose, which has got to be scarier because it's based on a true story. For Halloween spirit, I would recommend Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow movie, which is such a visual feat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just saw the Exorcism of Emily Rose for the first time not too long ago - I wasn't expecting the court elements, but I really enjoyed it. And yes that does make it creepier.

      I love Sleepy Hollow - I need to do a rewatch! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge