Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2023 - Top Ten Tuesday: Bite-Size Fantasy

Happy Tuesday everyone!  In honor of Wyrd & Wonder 2023 (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story with artwork by astromoali),Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl will be fantasy themed each week this month.  This week I'm featuring some of my favorite pieces of bite-size fantasy (for the Wyrd & Wonder Prompt Challenge).  Without further ado, here we go:

The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles #1-11) by Cassandra Clare

The Deep by Rivers Solomon

Heroic Hearts edited by Jim Butcher

How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air #3.5) by Holly Black


Lost in the Moment and Found (Wayward Children #8) by Seanan McGuire

Opal (The Raven Cycle #4.5) by Maggie Stiefvater


Shadowed Souls edited by Jim Butcher



Have you read any of these books?  Are you taking part in Wyrd & Wonder this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I love the Wayward Children series! Great, short stories that aren't lacking in any way.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I still need to read Opal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/05/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-made.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deep, the King of Elfhame... those look good to me. McGuire's too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much for fantasy, but I've heard great things about McGuire's books. They do look intriguing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for more fantasy recommendations so this a fantastic list. I've only read Piranesi from the books listed here. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/things-getting-in-the-way-of-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've reminded me I still need to read Piranesi. I love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved The Language of Thorns, I'm not usually a short story person but I thoroughly enjoyed those and the illustrations were fantastic-more books should be illustrated!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/23/top-ten-tuesday-421-the-literary-dinner-party-2022-tag/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card