Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2023 - Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Fantasy Releases I Can't Wait To Read

Happy Tuesday everyone!  In honor of Wyrd & Wonder 2023 (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story with artwork by astromoali), Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl will be fantasy themed each week this month.  This week I'm featuring Upcoming Fantasy Releases I Can't Wait To Read.  Without further ado, here we go:

Lore Olympus, Volume 4 (Lore Olympus #4) by Rachel Smythye - Release date: June 6th

And Break the Pretty Kings (Sacred Bone #1) by Lena Jeong - Release date: June 20th

Ebony Gate (Phoenix Hoard #1) by Julia Vee and Ken Bebelle - Release date: July 11th

Immortal Longings (Flesh and Fable Gods #1) by Chloe Gong - Release date: July 25th

Thornhedge by T. Kingfisher - Release date: August 15th

He Who Drowned the World (The Radiant Emperor #2) by Shelley Parker-Chan - Release date: August 22nd

The Hexologists by Josiah Bancroft - Release date: September 26th

The Fragile Threads of Power (Threads of Power #1) by V.E. Schwab - Release date: September 26th

The Scarlet Alchemist (The Scarlet Alchemist #1) by Kylie Lee Baker - Release date: October 3rd

Bookshops & Bonedust (Legends & Lattes #0) by Travis Baldree - Release date: November 7th


Are you looking forward to any of these books?  Are you taking part in Wyrd & Wonder?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I hope you love all of these! I need to hurry up and get to Legends & Lattes. It's been on my TBR for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow some new stuff to add to my TBR. Didn't know about most of these. Definitely need to check out the new Chloe Gong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read very little fantasy, but these do all look intriguing. There are some really beautiful covers here!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are. I hope you like them if you decide to try any of them.

      Delete
  4. I love this list! I'm very excited for Thornhedge and The Ebony Gate😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for The Fragile Threads Of Power, I can't even! Shades of Magic is one of my favourite fantasy series and I absolutely cannot wait to return to that world.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/30/top-ten-tuesday-422/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to Bookshops & Bonedust. I recently read Legends & Lattes and loved it. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/did-i-read-the-books-on-my-30-books-to-read-before-i-turn-30-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be so nice. Thanks for coming over!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads