Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder 2023 - Sunday Funday: Week 3 Update

Happy Sunday Funday and welcome to my third weekly update for Wyrd & Wonder!  Wyrd & Wonder 2023 is a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ The Book Nook, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story with artwork by astromoali.  More good progress again this week - it's been another good week!

My Wyrd & Wonder Posts This Week:





What I Watched This Week:

 ❋  

Since last week I've finished off Locke & Key, Season 2 (2022).  I love how they wrapped up season 2 and I can't wait to see what's next.  The last couple of episodes really covered a lot of ground.  I was really pleased to see how the wing key was introduced and I really enjoyed how they worked in more of the Revolutionary War elements. 

 ❋  

It's been so long since I watched season 1 that I'm very glad I decided Warrior Nun, Season 2 (2022) to watch the first season recap before I watched the episode one.  How could I forget just how much enjoyed this series?  Season 2 started off strong and I can't wait to see what's next.  I heard it was cancelled after this season was released so I hope this season will end well.


What I Read This Week:

 ❋  

The Rose and the Thorn (The Riyria Chronicles #2) by Michael J. Sullivan was a great sequel.  I'm so glad I decided to continue this series.  Royce and Hadrian totally make this and they make quite a team.  I need to read book three, The Death of Dulgath, asap.  After I finish this series, I'll have to jump into The Riyria Revelations series too.  

My review is also on Goodreads.


DNF'd @ p. 84

I really tried on The Wanderings of Wuntvor (The Ballad of Wuntvor #1-3) by Craig Shaw Gardner.  It sounded intriguing, but this just was not for me.  I was hoping for something like a Discworld story, but this wasn't that.

My review is also on Goodreads and I also attempted this for my 2023 Popsugar Reading Challenge.


Are you taking part in Wyrd & Wonder?  Have you seen watched or read these things?  As always, thanks for visiting and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. It's hard to believe it's the last week in May already. You've accomplished a lot so far this month😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads