Skip to main content

Noughties by Ben Masters - Review




I attempted to read an ARC of Noughties that I picked up at a local thrift shop.

I wanted to try this book because the premise sounds relatively interesting, but I gave up after about 30 pages. The story felt like it went nowhere at all. It was also difficult to make sense of what little story we got during Eliot's drunken ruminations on what to do after college.

No, just no.


I attempted to get into this ARC on January 14, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. Awe, I'm sorry you didn't like it. I haven't heard of this book, but it looks good. I hate when you can't get into a book.

    My latest review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early