Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles with Numbers In Them


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Book Titles with Numbers In Them (submitted by Emma @ Words and Peace).  I've selected some of my favorites reads featuring the numbers one through ten somewhere in the title.  Here we go, in numerical order:


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine


The Three Taps by Ronald Knox


Four Past Midnight by Stephen King


Apocalypse Five by Stacey Rourke


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


The Seven-Per-Cent Solution by Nicholas Meyer


Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones


The Dirt on the Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones


The Tenth Doctor Tales: 10th Doctor Audio Originals

What are some of your favorite reads featuring numbers in the title?  Have you read any of the books on my list?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Nice list! Yay for ready Player One! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Six of Crows made my list this week, too, and one of these days I need to give Ready Player One a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ready Player One is definitely worth picking up. Hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your list! I also chose Four Past Midnight, which was the only book I've read with "four" in the title😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had one other with four in the title, and it was my favorite of the two. :)

      Delete
  4. I had no idea there were Doctor Who audio books out there. Neat!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And both David Tennant and Catherine Tate act as narrators! :)

      Delete
  5. Six of Crows is pretty far outside my norm, but I thought it was fantastic. You did 1 - 10 too. I have not read books with all those numbers in the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of these I only had read 1 for that number...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early