Skip to main content

Music Monday: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019)


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Each week of this month I've been sharing some favorite Halloween songs and this time I'm sharing some of my favorite songs featured on the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) soundtrack - Sarah's Theme, Harold, Pale Lady, and Me Tie-Doughty Walker.  I grew up love the collection of short stories by Alvin Schwartz, and I think the movie hit most of the right notes.  You can see my review of the movie here.  Have you read the books that inspired this movie or have you seen the movie yet?









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early