Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2023: Movies & TV Shows I Want To Watch

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I'm featuring the sci-fi movies and tv shows in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2023!  Sci-Fi Month is a month long celebration of all things sci-fi and it's hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place and Imyril @ One More (Image credit: Artwork by Yosua Bungaran Cahya Putra).  I don't know how many of these I'll manage to get around to, but these are some sci-fi movies and shows I'd like to watch soon.

Movies:

Cube Zero (2004) - I really liked the first movie in this series.  I had no idea this one existed until I just happened to spot it on Tubi.

Dune (1984) - I've heard a lot about this one and since we won't be getting Dune: Part Two for awhile longer, I might as well check this one out.

The Marvels (2023) - I'm really excited to see Kamala, Carol, and Monica again - and I can't forget Goose!

Prey (2022) - I'm don't have Hulu, so I'm really glad this is being released on dvd.  It looks awesome!

Shin Godzilla (2016) - I've seen this pop up at my library a few times and I couldn't help but add it to my watchlist.

Strange World (2022) - This looks really creative and I'll have to give it a try on Disney+.

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (2023) -  I'm really looking forward to returning to this world - as depressing as that sounds!

TV Shows:

Black Knight, Season 1 (2023) - I've been eyeing this post-apocalyptic Korean Netflix series for awhile and I'm going to have to try it out asap.

The Expanse, Season 2 (2017) - I don't know why I've been putting off continuing this series considering how much I liked the first season.

The Feed, Season 1 (2019) - I've had this on my Prime Video watchlist for way too long.  It looks pretty intriguing.

Lost in Space, Season 1 (2018) - One of my friends is really into this series and I have to finally try it for myself.

The MandalorianSeason 1 (2019) - I watched Andor last Sci-Fi Month and was really impressed with it and next I'll have to try this and eventually work my way through the other live action Star Wars series.

Night Sky, Season 1 (2022) - I hadn't heard of this one before, but I just recently spotted this one Prime Video and it looks really intriguing.  

Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams, Season 1 (2017) - I've been eyeing this anthology series for awhile now.  It looks like it has a great cast and crew involved with it.

Travelers, Season 1 (2016) - One of my friends recommended this series to me.  I've also heard it compared to Timeless and I really enjoyed that so I have try this Netflix series.

Upload, Season 3 (2023) - This series is on Prime Video and it has been a real hidden gem.  I can't wait to see what's coming next!


Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month 2023?  Have you watched any of these movies or shows?  Which should I watch first?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Oh, I loved Travelers - nice to see it getting a mention! It's very worth watching all three seasons for the arc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched the first episode so far and it looks pretty cool!

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about Upload, I would watch it for sure. Looks like you have lots of great choices😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Tammy! I hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a try.

      Delete
  3. I am more intro classics (just watched 3 awesome ones), but some of these titles are intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US