Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2023 - The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young

     

  

On Friday's I take part in two weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 

Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my Sci-Fi Month 2023 reads, The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young.  By the way, Sci-Fi Month is a month long celebration of all things sci-fi and it's hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place and Imyril @ One More.  (Image credit: Artwork by Yosua Bungaran Cahya Putra).  It's been ages since I read the first book in this series, but I've been told I need to continue it.  Without further ado, let's get to it:

Beginning:

James stares straight ahead, with no immediate reaction to what I've just told him.

56:

It takes too long for my focus to clear, to find we're in some back room next to crates and boxes.


Have you read this book and are you participating in Sci-Fi Month 2023?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I had this series, or another similar one by the author in my library before retirement and it was fairly popular. The covers were similar with their stark design. Thanks for helping keep Friday56 going while Freda is out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this series around, but I never read any of the books. This one does seem interesting. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads