Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2023 - Top Ten Tuesday: New Releases & Coming Soon


Happy Tuesday everyone!  For today's Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, in honor of Sci-Fi Month which is hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place and Imyril @ One More (Image credit: Artwork by Yosua Bungaran Cahya Putra), my list is going to take advantage of the Sci-Fi Month Challenge instead of the TTT theme.  Today's prompt is Coming Soon, so today I'm featuring some upcoming sci-fi book releases I'm looking forward to reading along with some new releases I want to check out.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

New Releases:







Upcoming:






Have you read any of these books or are you looking forward to any of them?  Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Wow. Based on the covers, these books all look good. I hope they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I don't read a lot of Sci Fi. These look good though and I hope you enjoy them when you get to them.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2023/11/21/top-ten-tuesday-reasons-why-im-thankful-for-books-in-honour-of-thanksgiving-in-the-usa/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy reading these when you can.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/coloring-books-for-book-lovers-gift-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen GHOST STATION all over it seems. It does look interesting, even though I'm not much of a sci fi reader. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers are so pretty! I hope the insides are good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this topic! While I don't read a lot of sci-fi, I do have Ghost Station on my TBR. Added a couple of these as well.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we'll both enjoy it, Aymee. Thanks for coming over!

      Delete
  7. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have many of these on my list, and a copy of Jinn-Bot that I still need to read. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I have read every one of your new releases except one (Jinn of Shantiport) and I LOVED every single one! No exaggeration, I think they were all at least 4 stars! And I am looking forward to every single one of your upcoming ones! So I have to say, I LOVE your choices here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of these, but do love the cover for The Chaos Terminal. The colors really make it stand out. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website/list last week, Lauren. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows