Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2023 - Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set On Other Planets


 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  For today's Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, in honor of Sci-Fi Month which is hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place and Imyril @ One More (Image credit: Artwork by Yosua Bungaran Cahya Putra), my list is going to take advantage of the Sci-Fi Month Challenge which fits in perfectly with the TTT theme of Books Set In X, so today I'm featuring Books Set On Other Planets.  Without further ado, here are 5 recent favorites (from the last 5 years) and 5 I want to read in alphabetical order by title:

Favorites:






Want To Read:








Have you read any of these books or are you looking forward to any of them?  Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Dead Silence yes! And Galaxy as well. I need more Wayfarers books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I wish Weir would publish something new soon. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-10-books-set-in-spain-on-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great take on this week's topic.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/cookbooks-for-book-lovers-gift-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'm not a sci-fi reader, but I did really like PROJECT HAIL MARY.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❤️❤️❤️Project Hail Mary ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Project Hail Mary and Dead Silence are two of my favorites😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Aurora Cycle, though I still need to read Aurora's End! I've also heard nothing but rave reviews for Project Hail Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are marvelous and I hope you enjoy them when you get there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows