Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2023 - Music Monday: Loki, Season 2 (2023)

Happy Music Monday everyone!  In honor of Sci-Fi Month 2023, all this November  I'm sharing some sci-fi inspired music.  (Image credit: Artwork by Yosua Bungaran Cahya Putra)

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm featuring some of my favorite pieces of music from Loki, Season 2 (2023).  I don't know if you've watched this most recent season, but for me it firmly cemented the series as my favorite MCU Disney+ show.  Anyway, Natalie Holt's music is so good, and they got to do some really fun stuff with it this season!  Give a listen to Chicago 1892 (as a trombone player it was delightful to hear part of Loki's Green Theme like this),  O.B. (O.B. is easily my new favorite character and this theme totally fits him), even the Marvel Logo from Episode 3 (I love that old timey/ jazzy/ almost ragtime sound!), Purpose Is Glorious (one of my favorite pieces from the entire season):









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. These are nice. Chicago 1892 is definitely my favorite of the bunch.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! I still haven't watched season 2! I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't gotten around to watching it yet.. it's on our watching list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads