Skip to main content

Music Monday: Favorite Country Debut Singles


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm sharing two different country groups debut singles that I absolutely love - and are still actually my favorite song from that group.  First up is "Love Don't Live Here" by Lady Antebellum (2007) and second is "A Little More Country Than That" by Easton Corbin (2009).  I'll admit I generally prefer older country music, but these two songs in particular have really stuck with me and I still love hearing them pop up on the radio.  I love the country-rock sound of Lady Antebellum and Charles Kelley has a marvelous voice, plus Easton Corbin's sound here really reminds me of a lot of classic country artists that I love.







Comments

  1. Lady A represented the last time main stream country was listenable. Right after they hit this horrible bro-country sub genre took over and I can't even turn on a country station since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it! This is why I generally like the older stuff...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early