Skip to main content

Summer 2017 Comment Challenge July Sign-Up Post


Woot! The Comment Challenge, hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @ FLYLēF, is back for the Summer of 2017!  This challenge is an awesome way to connect with other bloggers in the community.  If you haven't already taken part, I highly recommend giving it a shot as it's a great way to make new blogging pals.  Through previous incarnations of this challenge last summer and winter, I've had the opportunity to get to know Ellen and Sierra @ Quest ReviewsMari @ Story and SomnomancyAnne @ Head Full of BooksLia @ Lost In A StoryBill @ BillbrarianLonna @ FLYLēF, and Balie @ Nerd in New York.  I'm excited to be back this July!  I plan on being ambitious by commenting 10+ times with my to be assigned partner - I can't wait to get to know you, whoever you are!  You can also tweet along on Twitter with the hashtag #Summer17CC.  This is already shaping up to be a great summer!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early