Skip to main content

Music Monday: Ryan Cabrera


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

I'm getting a bit nostalgic this week with Ryan Cabrera.  He got a lot of radio time back when I was in high school, and I have to admit that his music was pretty addicting - particularly those two singles (you've probably heard them) "On the Way Down" (2004) and "True" (2005).  Anyway, within the last few weeks I've suddenly started hearing a lot more of these on the radio and I remember how much I enjoyed listening to his music.







Comments

  1. I still really like 'True'. I think I have it on a playlist somewhere.
    Oh boy that early 2000's hair though. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I haven't listened to On The Way Down in years! Thanks for reminding me about this song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's been getting a lot of radio play recently around here for some reason... :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun meme! I am going to he True in my head all day now. Thanks so much for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I've had both of these stuck in my head for the past couple of weeks myself!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early