Skip to main content

Music Monday: oneboredjeu Mashup


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Recently I've been listening to oneboredjeu Mashup videos and I've stumbled on quite a few really good ones that really work together.  The two I've decided to share with you guys today both happen to feature Panic! at the Disco.  The first pairs "Victorious" by P!atD and "Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson for "Annie! At The Disco" (2017), though I think it should have been called "Victorious Criminal" instead, but either way it's a great combination that works really well together.  My second pick makes a very unlikely combination with the Thomas the Tank Engine theme song with P!atD's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" for "Thomas Writes Sins Not Tragedies" (2016).  As weird as that is, it totally manages to work with the psychotic circus/ train station vibe.  I laughed out loud a few times too, especially at that first censored bit!  I think this could be ringtone material!






Comments

  1. These are interesting. The Thomas the Train one is kind of creepy, but that might have to do with me already finding Thomas the Terrifying Train unnerving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of is! :D Though I was a big fan of Thomas growing up....

      Delete
  2. The Tomas one is kind of creepy lol but I really love the first one! It works really well actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wonder how they were able to come up with them! :)

      Delete
  3. Okay, I was not at all sure how I was going to feel about the Thomas and P!ATD mashup but it was surprisingly good and the thought of it gave me a good chuckle. How does someone think to mash those two together in the first place, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD. Annie! At The Disco is incredible! I need to send this to my boyfriend ASAP. Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early